characters
85 Human Warlock
80 Human Paladin
85 Human Priest
85 Human Death Knight
posted on
06/17/10 16:49:13

ZOMGGNOMEWITHPINKHAIR!

I might have removed some of your toons from the guild, we were getting near capacity cap, but certainly you can get invites whenever.

I don't feel bad for stupid people.

Sarahbeam
Officer
characters
85 Night Elf Priest
85 Night Elf Druid
posted on
06/17/10 17:02:15

Adobe!!! I miss you! :DD

Me: Why am I still doing archaeology? Oh I know, achievement points.
Bene: And yet you fish.
Me: At least fishing you get stuff.
Bene: That no one uses.
Me: Food buff.
Bene: Except everyone uses the fish feasts.
Me: ...

Adobe
characters
80 Gnome Warrior
62 Human Warrior
80 Human Mage
posted on
06/17/10 17:02:28

I'm moving again, this time into a house on the same block as my work! I'm also aiming for a promotion that would mean earlier work hours and a regular schedule. My return is imminent, even if my return to anything resembling raiding would require a few planetary alignments (and undoubtedly some kind of unwanted death in your raiding family). More likely than not I'll just be leveling toons like Tink does, although sans the psychopathic dedication. I will see you guys SOON.

Sarahbeam
Officer
characters
85 Night Elf Priest
85 Night Elf Druid
posted on
06/17/10 17:04:29

Oh uh... You might have been gkicked in the latest guild clean up. Blame Max! However when you reappear then just ask and you shall be supplied with an invite :)

Me: Why am I still doing archaeology? Oh I know, achievement points.
Bene: And yet you fish.
Me: At least fishing you get stuff.
Bene: That no one uses.
Me: Food buff.
Bene: Except everyone uses the fish feasts.
Me: ...

Adobe
characters
80 Gnome Warrior
62 Human Warrior
80 Human Mage
posted on
06/17/10 17:09:56

That's not unexpected. I don't exist anywhere, not on Armory or any rosters or anything. Hell, even if you guys are too close to guild cap I'll just go unguilded and spam you all at the same time when I want to say something.

Especially during raids.

Maximusrex
Officer
characters
85 Human Warlock
80 Human Paladin
85 Human Priest
85 Human Death Knight
posted on
06/17/10 17:14:07

Adobe said:

That's not unexpected. I don't exist anywhere, not on Armory or any rosters or anything. Hell, even if you guys are too close to guild cap I'll just go unguilded and spam you all at the same time when I want to say something.

Especially during raids.

There are more then enough inactive toons for me to kick to make room for someone who will, you know, log in.

I don't feel bad for stupid people.

Avalanchemo
characters
85 Dwarf Warrior
85 Night Elf Druid
posted on
06/17/10 17:19:59

Eta on gnome return?

Adobe
characters
80 Gnome Warrior
62 Human Warrior
80 Human Mage
posted on
06/17/10 17:29:05

I will be reinstalling WoW and reactivating my account this week. The internet at my current house (we're subletting until we make the big move) is terrible but I can always visit my friends who do play and borrow their connection. My new roomies and I will all want to use the internet on a regular basis and will probably kill people if our connection at the new house is terrible, so I don't see that going unsolved in short order after August 1st, when we move in.

Synestra
Alumni
characters
70 Night Elf Hunter
62 Night Elf Priest
80 Human Rogue
80 Human Death Knight
posted on
06/18/10 07:12:12

DPS races with Adobe where the best, I miss your little gnome butt. Unfortunately, I have moved on from WoW, but still haunt the forums. I'll keep my fingers cross for you for that promotion.

Damnit, I leave and all the old schoolers come back, wtf?!