Inv_misc_questionmark_t100
Ultadi
characters
70 Dwarf Priest
posted on
08/10/08 22:17:30

There's nothing to keep people from jetting after they've received a bear weather it be someone who has gotten 6 other people bears and finally wins one, or someone who shows up for the first time and wins. But between those two people, who is more deserving?

We can only hope that those who are fortunate enough to get a bear realize that it wasn't a solo endeavor and they owe(up to 9 people) the same assistance.

Sparklebunny
characters
80 Draenei Shaman
posted on
08/10/08 23:51:54

Agree completely - I'll be happy to run the instance but as it is run now I am just not on. I have been to ZA only a handful of times and it was only two weeks ago with Extrinsic and the gang that I got to see all the encounters. So I will happily run it when a group goes and if i win the mount great, if not just a reason to go again.

Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off - Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Cryogenix
Raider
characters
85 Human Mage
posted on
09/04/08 08:10:08

I'm very interested in ZA runs, just let me know if you need a mage! I'll pass on the bear mount every time, I just want the gear from the place.

Best viewed at 1024x768 under the light of the full moon in July while Mercury is in Leo and six pygmy marmosets do the lambada behind you singing 'Kumbaya'.

Eresh
posted on
10/08/08 08:30:29

I cAN Haz BARE???!!! OMGZ I HAZ BARE BUTTON!!!! OMGZ

What is it? Can I eat it?