characters
85 Night Elf Priest
85 Night Elf Druid
posted on
07/31/08 02:32:15
updated by
Sarahbeam
04/17/13 04:42:35

The more information you give the better. Please take the time to think "If I were looking at this application, what would I think about this person". Applications are reflections upon yourself, so being thorough while using correct grammar and spelling will benefit you. Although we live in a world of SMS and shorthand text messaging, please refrain from using it in your application.

Copy & paste the following template into a new thread and please make sure your account name for these forums is the character name you are applying as.

After you have submitted your application, please return to your application post on our forum occasionally so that you can view our responses.

About Gear Score:
There is no need to post a gear score. We aren't concerned with it. Gear score only tells us that you have high level gear; it doesn't tell us that you have good gear.

SUBJECT: Character Name, Level, Class, Spec.

In-game name:
Level:
Class & spec #/#/#:
Link to your armory profile:

Alts names and levels?

Real life age? (Although no age requirements, we want mature and reliable raiders)

Previous guild and reason for leaving?

Time zone and general play times:

How many days/week do you usually play?

Raid invites start at 7:00pm. Raid times are 7-10pm server time, Tuesday and Wesnesday. Can you make these days/times?

Do you have a reliable computer and Internet connection? Tell us about your system specs, ISP, wired/wireless connection, etc:

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?

What do you look for from a guild and why did you choose Little Urban Elites?

Have you ever been in LUE before on any toon?

Do you have any friends in LUE?

Are you currently applying to any other guild?

What do you think of the current state of your class? (Not your character) Be detailed.

What is your preferred play style and approach when playing/raiding?

Anything else you would like to add or tell us why you think you would make a good member/raider?

Me: Why am I still doing archaeology? Oh I know, achievement points.
Bene: And yet you fish.
Me: At least fishing you get stuff.
Bene: That no one uses.
Me: Food buff.
Bene: Except everyone uses the fish feasts.
Me: ...