Inv_misc_questionmark_t100
Allaulten
posted on
12/28/06 23:39:10

http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2650

So as it seems, it'll take about 3 months to enter Hyjal in the CoT in BC. Sure I like the idea of having to get attuened for instances, but 3 months?! That's a bit of overkill there...

Kikiyo
Alumni
characters
80 Night Elf Hunter
44 Night Elf Druid
70 Gnome Warlock
61 Human Rogue
Sasami (Duskwood)
20 Blood Elf Paladin
posted on
12/29/06 00:00:00

sweet. basically, you have to do everything in BC almost until you can do this instance. LOL I severely doubt it'll be only 3 months. i suspect it'll be at least 4-6 months for us to get it finish. 3 just seems too short after reading that entire mess.

http://www.littleurbanelites.com/users/kikiyo/Claymore-sig3.jpg

Farimiere
Alumni
posted on
12/29/06 15:18:54

Na...now people have to work for epix instead of riding on the backs of their better guildies.

Daesor
posted on
12/29/06 15:54:34

Should be a lot of fun. Not only do you get to see a huge portion of TBC, there is a wonderful sense of accomplishment that is attached. Some might not want to put in the effort to get attuned or even have the time to do so, and that's perfectly fine. However those that are happy to accept the challenge and see it right through will no doubt reap some terrific rewards.

Daesor

Ursulion
posted on
12/30/06 21:06:58

"Farimiere" said:

Na...now people have to work for epix instead of riding on the backs of their better guildies.

Yeah, exactly.

And it's kind of a cool questline, when you look at it. Reminds me a lot of the tier 0.5 quests, but without the stupidly high amount of gold invested.

Suppanoob
Officer
characters
85 Worgen Druid
82 Draenei Shaman
posted on
12/30/06 21:21:11

"Farimiere" said:

But it's the only way I know how!

ಠ_ಠ

Faeri
posted on
12/30/06 23:24:28

Awesome.

More content restricted to people who have no life.

I thought, and was hoping, that Blizzard learned their lesson. Doesn't look like they did now, though. -_-

Distina
posted on
12/31/06 05:18:38

"Faeri" said:

Awesome.>

More content restricted to people who have no life.>

I thought, and was hoping, that Blizzard learned their lesson. Doesn't look like they did now, though. -_-

I have a life, and im pretty sure i'll still be able to complete this questline in between said life.

Ursulion
posted on
12/31/06 05:48:58

I don't think this questline will require having no life...it really looks and sounds a lot like the tier 0.5 upgrades, which some people were able to do in a matter of days.

Dira
characters
70 Night Elf Warrior
posted on
12/31/06 06:10:49

Not quite because this quest line requires you to kill 2 25 man bosses, my guess is more along the lines of the AQ scepter chain.