Inv_misc_questionmark_t100
Hylus
posted on
12/25/06 04:58:24

http://www.wowhead.com/?spells=11.197

Skip to the last 2 pages. :)

I'm liking what I see for alchemy as well...but then that's always been fabulous. It's good that tailoring's gotten some love. Add enchantment to that, and I'm glad now I chose to stick with these.

Shzaam
characters
70 Human Mage
posted on
12/25/06 07:01:33

Shit and I dropped tailoring a while back for herbs/alch ~_~

Edit: From what I see there, there's gonna be fights involving stacking arc/fire resistances.

And I dunno about alchemy, from what I see on wowhead, the spell power flask is going to be good at 70 as well. Thought it might get an upgrade.

Faeri
posted on
12/25/06 10:28:36

Wow, tailoring actually useful for something other than resist gear. =o

Ew, arcane resist stuff. I guess Blizzard has still yet to gain an imagination in encounter planning. More resist cockblocks... -_-

Synestra
Alumni
characters
70 Night Elf Hunter
62 Night Elf Priest
80 Human Rogue
80 Human Death Knight
posted on
12/25/06 15:59:24

Nice, so now Tailoring will have specialization like Blacksmithing. There's some good looking stuff in there, especially for you shadow priests.

However, I am now officially declaring the first {Unknown Item Id} for myself. That is all.

Nightcatcher
characters
80 Draenei Paladin
70 Night Elf Rogue
70 Gnome Mage
80 Human Death Knight
posted on
12/25/06 19:08:38

Tell you what is looking cool...jewel crafting. One of the hardest things to find at lower levels are rings/necks/trinkets, and jewelcrafting easily lets you make all of them. There's also a lot of +dmg and +healing stuff, which is really hard to find pre-60.

Shzaam
characters
70 Human Mage
posted on
12/25/06 21:09:28

There's a gem that gives you 2% instant cast on a successful cast :)

Hylus
posted on
12/28/06 10:10:15

Well...it looks like no one tailor will be able to make both the healing and dps spellthreads. :(

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=59313170&sid=1

Both pattern-types are gained via rep, but the two factions who teach spellthreads are at odds with each other. They have their fingers in every profession, and shoulder-enchantments as well. I forgot if they provide helm-enchantments, but you get the picture. Plan ahead!

Hylus
posted on
01/05/07 19:39:31

The healing and dps spellthreads have swapped places with each other in the latest beta patch. It never made sense to me for the Scryers(blood elves) to be so keen on teaching healing enchancements and the Aldor(draeni) caster damage. Guess which side I have my heart set on now? :)