Thara
Alumni
characters
60 Night Elf Priest
posted on
11/18/20 08:25:16

Can't believe it's been over a decade since Elites and Little Urban Achievers joined forced to make this guild. Feels like MMOs these days are so diluted.. or perhaps it's impossible to emulate the experience of first gen MMOs.

What games are you all playing these days? Still in MMO land? I'm still trying to fill the MMO void and even considered giving Ultima Online another shot.

I miss you all!

Nikkino
characters
85 Night Elf Rogue
70 Night Elf Hunter
80 Night Elf Warrior
70 Blood Elf Paladin
posted on
11/25/20 13:36:10

I know i joined in bc after you were gone, but I'm helping run a guild on wow classic, kromcrush server. If you wanted to give wow a shot again!

Thara
Alumni
characters
60 Night Elf Priest
posted on
12/09/20 11:14:22

I flirt with the idea from time to time... I just don't know if I can go back!

Inv_misc_questionmark_t100
Teh_Natural
posted on
02/09/21 03:21:29

Hey guys, I was feeling nastalgic and randomly decided to check on the forums. I'm surprised it still up and still used... Aven must have done one hell of a good job.

I don't know if either of you remember me but I joined LUE just after the merger in vanilla and raided on off with LUE until around wrath.

I agree with Thara in that I too am not sure classic wow is for me; however, I do have the MMO itch but there isn't much out there to scratch it with.

I hope everything is going well with everyone. What are you guys doing with your lives now?

Nikkino
characters
85 Night Elf Rogue
70 Night Elf Hunter
80 Night Elf Warrior
70 Blood Elf Paladin
posted on
02/22/21 12:38:25

Hey teh, i remember you, I'm actually playing wow classic in naxx right now. If your ever looking to get back into it for bc hit me up!