61 Gnome Rogue
41 Dwarf Warrior
85 Worgen Druid
posted on
01/16/14 07:34:16
updated by
Iliana
02/18/14 12:40:06

Well just saying hi after months of retirement. I officially do not play MMOs anymore. It has been a while.

But guess what? I no longer live in Mexico. My job relocated me to Charlotte, US and loving it. Been here for a few months now. Sometimes the new xpacs seem interesting but nah. I prefer to play other stuff.

How are you all in this new 2014?

The unexamined life is not worth living, man.

Inv_misc_questionmark_t100
Deldawalth
Raider
characters
85 Night Elf Warrior
85 Gnome Mage
85 Night Elf Druid
85 Dwarf Hunter
85 Draenei Shaman
85 Night Elf Priest
85 Human Paladin
85 Night Elf Rogue
85 Worgen Warlock
Notatarah (Sen'jin)
80 Night Elf Druid
posted on
01/16/14 18:36:57

Good. My last day is the 18th. Already gave away most of my gold and storage guilds. Figure Iw ill have a coupel more contests tonight and tomorrow to go away broke. Glad to see that you are doing well.

The auction house is the only balanced form of PvP in the game.

Toccata
characters
85 Night Elf Druid
posted on
01/16/14 18:46:57

Hey Ili, good to hear from you. You're living in the U.S. now? I don't make it over to North Carolina often (ever =P), but if I ever find myself in the neighborhood I'll be sure to look you up.

Deldawalth said:

Good. My last day is the 18th. Already gave away most of my gold and storage guilds. Figure Iw ill have a coupel more contests tonight and tomorrow to go away broke. Glad to see that you are doing well.

Say it aint so Nota! T_T

-Toccata

Maximusrex
Officer
characters
85 Human Warlock
80 Human Paladin
85 Human Priest
85 Human Death Knight
posted on
01/17/14 03:04:30

Deldawalth said:

I'll say I'm shocked. I blame Suppa.

I don't feel bad for stupid people, I think they should be rounded up and put into camps so as to stop afflicting the rest of us with their stupidity.

Iliana
Raider
characters
85 Draenei Paladin
80 Human Warlock
80 Night Elf Priest
61 Gnome Rogue
41 Dwarf Warrior
85 Worgen Druid
posted on
02/18/14 12:38:50
updated by
Iliana
02/18/14 12:39:25

Toccata said:

Hey Ili, good to hear from you. You're living in the U.S. now? I don't make it over to North Carolina often (ever =P), but if I ever find myself in the neighborhood I'll be sure to look you up.

Deldawalth said:

Say it aint so Nota! T_T

Well. Just message me up. I even bought a fancy sofa bed for guesting and drunk people.

Good for all that quit hah. It's tough to be resillient with the game. Almost 10 years since it started.

The unexamined life is not worth living, man.