Razziel
characters
82 Dwarf Hunter
78 Human Paladin
85 Draenei Shaman
posted on
09/14/13 17:28:17

Nikko.....

It's not how Big you Fwoosh is, It's how you use it.

Nikkino
characters
85 Night Elf Rogue
70 Night Elf Hunter
80 Night Elf Warrior
70 Blood Elf Paladin
posted on
11/07/13 18:06:15

Well it's a girl so I guess a little nikkino! Yes razz?

Toccata
characters
85 Night Elf Druid
posted on
11/07/13 18:07:45

Nikkino said:

Well it's a girl so I guess a little nikkino! Yes razz?

Congratulations! =)

-Toccata

Nikkino
characters
85 Night Elf Rogue
70 Night Elf Hunter
80 Night Elf Warrior
70 Blood Elf Paladin
posted on
11/07/13 18:15:07

Thanks tocc! I see you got pulled back in? Every few months I log on, and think to myself "hey it would be really fun to actually get to 90." But I play for a few hours then leave, I'm like 87 now I think? So progress!!!!

Suntoucher
Officer
characters
85 Human Warlock
85 Night Elf Druid
posted on
11/09/13 19:43:08

Grats, Nikko! Emoticon_smile

If you wanted to post any pictures that would be cool... baby pictures, that is, although you could always add more of those muscle shots up for those in our ranks who appreciate them. Either way I'm sure she's a beauty!

Mentale
Raider
characters
85 Night Elf Druid
81 Human Rogue
49 Human Warlock
posted on
11/19/13 07:13:09

Hey Gangsters!

Glad to see everyone is still around and kicking, I have been clean from the wowcrack now for 3 or so years, Though I still play a bit of Lotro Creepside from time to time with the infamous "The Black Appendage of Sauron" creep tribe though its been a few months for that too.

Everytime I play games I always think about the great times I was fortunate enough to share with everyone!

Lately I've been playing a metric shit-ton of Kerbal Space Program well doing hours of math for 5 minutes of failure in essence though its still a lot of fun. That and been playing these mini games conducted by a group of physicists at Caltech who are doing research into building the worlds first scalable quantum computer. I've just recently started talking with the project leader and have gotten permission to start writing a mock strategy guide since no one else has taken the time to start a thread on their forums for it. Hell we all know people tend to comment on threads more than start them in almost every other place other than here! Cuz we're badass like that! :)

Max thus far you are still correct about my damn pineapple man! I bought that thing with a fruit on it my gf knocked it off and 2 years later no fruit is growing again. I should of known Max = always right. Ment = always left :)

Outside of games lifes been good just paying off our house and enjoying the time we have! I hope everyone is doing well in whatever pursuits they find themselves in :) Much <3 LUE-Dawgs

Show your enemies your heart... Then show them theirs

Bassba311
characters
70 Dwarf Hunter
posted on
11/20/13 04:24:46

Holy shit, blast from the past! I amsure no one remembers me but last played many years ago back on Felibar. I remember some of you guys though I mostly played with Mnemone. Gladq to hear that most of you are doing well!

[img]http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Draenor/85890.jpg[/img]

Suntoucher
Officer
characters
85 Human Warlock
85 Night Elf Druid
posted on
11/23/13 22:15:44

Mentale! Crazy mofo; nice to see that you're still kicking around. (You too, Rori, although I don't think we really ever overlapped. Emoticon_smile )

Inv_misc_questionmark_t100
Anayya
Raider
characters
85 Human Priest
posted on
12/04/13 23:40:40

Suntoucher said:

Nikkino said:

my pregnant girlfriend

o.O

Soooo ... did you find her like that, or is another little Nikko on the way?

God help us!!!

Cold Turkey for 14 months here, but I am considering a change.

Mentale
Raider
characters
85 Night Elf Druid
81 Human Rogue
49 Human Warlock
posted on
12/18/13 05:10:44

I'm staying clean and sober with Kerbal Space Program until ESO drops. A friend of a friends sisters cousins uncles grandpa played that shit and was mind blown.

Realistic fighting with the act of doing in front of pressing a button and having the action done for you.It was weird seeing sword swings in a realistic timing. 22 hours to lvl 10 fun all the way through and the pvp is just something on another level its like DAoC on crack. Fortified keeps with realistic defensive approaches, knock the first gate down YAY?!?! No, your inside the courtyard with another gate and now surrounded by battlements 360 degrees above!

Cheers everyone hope the holidays rock! Always love touching base with my favorite gamers of all time, save for that one ex who liked to get freaky around raid time! j/k

Show your enemies your heart... Then show them theirs